SBI Closing plenary
1. Opening of the session.
2. Organizational matters:
(a). Adoption of the agenda;
(b). Organization of the work of the session;
(c). Multilateral assessment working group session under the international assessment and review process;
(d). Facilitative sharing of views under the international consultation and analysis process;
(e). Other mandated events;
(f). Election of officers other than the Chair.
3. Reporting from and review of Parties included in Annex I to the Convention:
(a). Status of submission and review of seventh national communications and third biennial reports from Parties included in Annex I to the Convention;
(b). Compilations and syntheses of second and third biennial reports from Parties included in Annex I to the Convention;
(c). Report on national greenhouse gas inventory data from Parties included in Annex I to the Convention for the period 1990–2016;
(d). Revision of the modalities and procedures for international assessment and review;
(e). Revision of the “Guidelines for the preparation of national communications by Parties included in Annex I to the Convention, Part II: UNFCCC reporting guidelines on national communications”.
4. Reporting from Parties not included in Annex I to the Convention:
(a). Information contained in national communications from Parties not included in Annex I to the Convention;
(b). Terms of reference of the Consultative Group of Experts;
(c). Provision of financial and technical support;
(d). Summary reports on the technical analysis of biennial update reports of Parties not included in Annex I to the Convention;
(e). Revision of the modalities and guidelines for international consultation and analysis.
5. Common time frames for nationally determined contributions referred to in Article 4, paragraph 10, of the Paris Agreement.
6. Matters relating to the mechanisms under the Kyoto Protocol:
(a). Review of the modalities and procedures for the clean development mechanism;
(b). Procedures, mechanisms and institutional arrangements for appeals against decisions of the Executive Board of the clean development mechanism.
7. Scope of the next periodic review of the long-term global goal under the Convention and of overall progress towards achieving it.
8. Koronivia joint work on agriculture.
9. Terms of reference for the 2019 review of the Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage associated with Climate Change Impacts.
10. Matters relating to the least developed countries.
11. Development and transfer of technologies: Poznan strategic programme on technology transfer.
12. Matters relating to the Adaptation Fund: membership of the Adaptation Fund Board.
13. Matters relating to capacity-building for developing countries:
(a). Matters relating to capacity-building under the Convention, including enhancing institutional arrangements and the review of the Paris Committee on Capacity-building;
(b). Matters relating to capacity-building under the Kyoto Protocol.
14. Matters relating to the forum on the impact of the implementation of response measures serving the Convention, the Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Agreement.
15. Terms of reference for the review of the Doha work programme on Article 6 of the Convention.
16. Gender and climate change.
17. Arrangements for intergovernmental meetings.
18. Administrative, financial and institutional matters:
(a). Programme budget for the biennium 2020–2021;
(b). Other financial and budgetary matters;
(c). Continuous review of the functions and operations of the secretariat;
(d). Annual report;
(e). Implementation of the Headquarters Agreement.
19. Other matters.